As you know, life at St Mary’s is about so much more than learning and teaching. Our girls develop into global citizens with a strong sense of responsibility towards the local and worldwide community.
This outward-looking culture is supported by a network of volunteers, who bring real-world expertise and insight to the School community. Could you help?
- Provide work experience opportunities
- Mentor a student
- Talk to prospective students at Open Events
- Give a lecture or talk about your world of work
- Engage with our social media platforms
- Write a blog on an area of expertise
These are just a few examples. We’d love to hear from you with your own ideas.
Email us to get involved