The right education is the best start in life your daughter could wish for. We appreciate the investment you are making in her future.
Our competitive fees balance excellence with affordability, across our Preschool, Junior School, Senior School and Sixth Form, to ensure you receive the very best value for money.
- 5% Sibling Discount in Preschool and Junior School: If you have more than one child attending our Preschool or Junior School the youngest sibling(s) will receive a 5% reduction on their fees**
2022 Fees - Spring and Summer Term
These fees apply from January 2022.
Preschool (2 full days or 4 half days per week minimum)
*Funded childcare up to 15 hours per week can apply to Preschool places (see below for details)
- Full time: £3,641 per term
- A full day: £65
- A half day: £32.50
|Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 day
||£3,751 per term
|Year 3 and Year 4 day
||£4,911 per term
|Year 5 and Year 6 day
||£5,177 per term
|Year 7 to Upper Sixth day
||£5,848 per term
|Year 5 and Year 6 weekly boarding
||£9,200 per term
|Year 5 and Year 6 full boarding
||£11,471 per term
|Year 7 to Upper Sixth weekly boarding
||£10,206 per term
|Year 7 to Upper Sixth full boarding
||£12,120 per term
Flexi boarding is offered to Day students from Year 5 upwards (subject to availability):
- £75 for one or two nights
- £70 per night if it is for three nights in any one week
To apply for a place, please complete our application form online and submit online payment for your non-refundable application fee:
- The application fee for a day place is £100
- The application fee for a boarding place is £150
Successful applicants pay a deposit to secure their place at St Mary’s School:
- Deposit for a day place is £500
- Deposit for a boarding place is the equivalent of one term’s fees
Please note: This deposit is non-refundable upon your daughter not starting with us after accepting her place. The deposit will be refunded or deducted from your final term's bill (less any unpaid charges) if your daughter joins and studies with us.
- Termly installments: We issue fee bills at the end of each term, for the following term. Fees are due and payable in full before the commencement of the school term to which they relate.
- We only accept workplace childcare vouchers as payment for after school care (not for school fees).
- Monthly payments: If you live in the UK, you can opt to pay fees monthly, using a School Fee Plan. *Please note these monthly payments will incur an interest fee.
Payments with Flywire
St Mary's School has partnered with Flywire to provide you with an easy and secure method of sending fee payments. Flywire enables you to pay in more than 150 currencies and ensures that St. Mary's School receives the full amount. Payment methods include bank transfer, card, and eWallet options (PayPal & AliPay).
To make your payment visit St Mary's School Flywire
If you require any help withyour payment, visit here: http://flywire.com/help
For more information please contact the admissions team:
Admissions Officer (UK) | +44 1223 224 167 | email@example.com
International Admissions Officer | +44 1223 224 157 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior School Admissions Officer | +44 1223 224 177 | email@example.com